Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11th, 2011

Everyday, I have decided to write a journal. Maybe someone who reads this will know what I am talking bout, ha. 

So, today was pretty good, all Fridays are. Except for like two things. The first thing was that i accidentally got bumped into this little kid, and he was like "MOVEEE!" So, I screamed at the little kid and told him go away. I was so hateful that morning. Well, then I wore Pajama Pants to school, and people think I'm crazy. I don't see why you have to hate on a girl with PJ's on. Someone tell me WHY I CAN'T WHERE PAJAMA PANTS TO SCHOOL!!!! I really want to know. Ohh, and I want to know why people think it's so fun to make fun of people, it's not, everyone has feelings. You can say you don't, but we all know you do! People really irk me sometimes. I was wanting to protest against the thing that was on the news i think (what I was told of). But i had a teacher that I knew wouldn't have let me, so I didn't get to go): 
I got to watch a movie today for the honor roll, which sucked because I already seen the movie, and they only gave me FOUR FLIPPIN COOKIES, four! It made me soo mad, you don't even knoww! I was about to freak on them, for real. I could eat four boxes of cookies in one day.

So today, I realised littler kids act like there the shizzz, snobby people are mean, and don't see a movie thats will be in your school. Its not fun!

P.S. 
Today wasn't really fun, I just realised that. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment